Emotions can be complicated. Up until now, so many researches about emotions are still being carried out. we want to understand what we are felling, why we are feeling it and how to deal with it.
In a world where mental illness is common, it is essential to pay attention to our emotions. Here is a list of quotes about emotions that will help us understand emotions a little more.
- “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It is a sign that you have a big heart and that you aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.”_ Bridget Nicole
Best Quotes About Emotions
2. “Thoughts are shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier and simpler.”_ Friedrich Nietzsche
3. “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf.”_ Jonathan Martnesson
4. “Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”_ Sigmund Freud
5. “Life without emotion is like an engine without fuel.”_ Mary Astor
6. ” You’ll become happy when you stop reacting and start controlling your emotions.”_ Unknown
7. “Emotions are a critical source of information for learning.”_ Joseph Ledoux
8. “Only our pillows knows the amount of emotions you hide from the world.”_ Unknown
You might also be Interested in, Forgiveness quotes
9. “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic but creatures of emotions.”_ Dale Carnage
10. “I used to give too much importance to reason until I discovered the world was shaped not by reason but by emotion.”_ Unknown
11. “I know I have friends but I feel like I have no one to talk to about shit that goes on in my head.”_ Unknown
True Quotes About Emotions
12. “The greatest enemies of equality investors are expenses and emotions.”_ Unknown
13. “An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts.”_ John Junor
14. “Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.”_ Tony Robbins.
15. “Logic makes you think emotions makes you act.”_ Alan Weis
16. “Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow to convince them you must believe yourself.”_ Winston Churchill
17. “Dance music is an emotional journey. It’s how well you can make people feel something that they haven’t felt.”_ Steve Aoki
See also, Quotes bout letting go
18. “Don’t let your emotions distract you from doing what needs to be done. Control your emotions or your emotions will control you.”_ Unknown
19. ‘Letting an emotion move through you is healthy. Letting an emotion define you is not.”_ Chip Conley
20. “Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want and to do what makes you happy.”_ Demi Lovato
21. “We might be the master of our thoughts. Still we are slaves, the slaves of our emotions.”_ Unknown
Quotes About Emotional Intelligence
32. “Don’t allow your emotions to overpower your intelligence.”_ Unknown
33. “Emotional intelligence allows us to respond instead of reacting.”_ Unknown
34. “The idea behind emotional regulation is not to suppress or deny emotions but to manage them consciously as they shape our words and actions.”_ Unknown
35. “Your intellect maybe confused but your emotions will never lie to you.”_ Roged Elbert
36. “Anybody can be angry, that is easy but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree and to the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way that is not within everybody’s power and it is not easy.”_ Aristotle
Read also, Quotes on Betrayal
37. “It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head. It is the unique intersection of both.”_ David Castro.
38. “As more and more artificial intelligence is entering into the world, more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership.”_ Amit Ray
39. “Emotional intelligence more than any other factor accounts for 85% to 90% of success at work. IQ is a threshold competence you need it. but it doesn’t make you a star, Emotional intelligence can.”_ Warren G Bennis
40. “Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion.”_ Unknown
41. “The emotions of a man are stirred more quickly than man’s intelligence.”_ Oscar Wilde
Funny Quotes About Emotions.
42. “Dear heart, please stop getting emotional. Your work is to pump blood, That’s it.”_ Unknown
43. “Honey, if I wanted the thrill of your emotional roller coaster, I would have bought a ticket and waited in the line like everyone else.”_ Unknown
44. “Don’t judge me by my grocery cart, you have no idea the kind of emotions I am trying to eat away.”_ Unknown
45. “The Lee family has been stressing me out lately. Perhaps you know them? Emotional-Lee, Mental-Lee, Physical-Lee and lets not forget about Financial-Lee.”_ Unknown
You might want to check quotes for your brother.
46. “Opps! You caught me eating my feelings and they taste amazing.”_ Unknown
47. “The funniest comedians are in touch with their emotional level.”_ Joh Krasinski
48. “Things looked funny because my pictures depend on my emotional state. I know this is true and I thought about it for a long time. Somehow it made me eel very good.”_ Francesca Woodman.
49. ‘I don’t have the emotional strength to handle the sound of a person chewing loudly.”_ Unknown
50. “It wouldn’t be thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring friends.”_ Unknown
51. “Sorry but I am not tall enough to ride to ride your emotional roller coaster.”_ Unknown
Deep Quotes About Emotions
52. “He disliked emotion, not because he felt lightly, but because he felt deeply.”_ John Buchan
53. “Every pain gives a lesson and every lesson changes a person.”_ Unknown
54. “I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.”_ Unknown
55. “If you avoid your feelings, you also avoid understanding who you really are.”_ Unknown
56. “You have to train your mind to be stronger than your emotions or else you’ll lose yourself every time.”_ Unknown
See also, Quotes about being deeply in love.
57. “Sometimes when I say I’m okay, I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, ‘I know you are not.'”_ Unknown
58. “Feel the feeling but don’t become the emotion, witness it., allow it, release it.”_ Crystal Andres
59. “Don’t fake being okay. You only hurt yourself. Be real with what you are going through. Just don’t let it consume you.”_ Unknown
60. “I sat with my anger long enough until she told me her real name was grief.”_ Unknown
61. “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf.”_ Unknown